Activating Arché with iLok License Manager
If you want to use Arché on more than one computer, or if you face trouble with the inbuilt "Activation Code Entry" routine of Arché, please use the application "iLok License Manager" to make sure that your product is activated correctly.
Please note that despite the name, you won't need an actual iLok dongle for activation, since you can just link an activation to the respective computer itself.
Follow the steps below to be able to use the plug-in(s) on up to 3 computers at the same time:
- Create an iLok account on the following website: https://www.ilok.com/#!registration (skip if you already have one)
- Download and install the application iLok License Manager. It is available for download here: https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
Note: Touché (SE) customers that run its companion app Lié under Windows will already have that application on their computer, since it is part of the Windows Lié installer. Nonetheless, it is a good idea to download and install the newest version of iLok License Manager.
- Start iLok License Manager and log into your iLok account. Click on your account name with your avatar (the blue person symbol) to view all the licenses you ever owned or own in a list.
- If Arché is not in the list, then you still need to redeem your license code and link it to your iLok account. The serial you need to enter is available in your Expressive E web account under “My Downloads and Serials”. Enter it in iLok License Manager -> Licenses -> Redeem activation code
- If Arché is displayed as "unregistered", then you haven’t taken ownership of the license yet. To do so, click the button “Take ownership”.
- Activate the license via a right-click or via the "activate" button after opening its details with a double-click. iLok will ask you for the location you want to place the activation during the procedure. Select your local computer to activate the license on it. Alternatively, you could just drag & drop the license to your local computer underneath to have the same result.
That’s all. iLok License Manager will show you how many of the activations are currently used and also gives you the possibility to deactivate the respective computer’s license to rearrange activations if necessary.